Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 27, 2008

Annual Scrapbooking Weekend @ The Cabin

For the past 5 years myself and a group of friends have packed up all our scrapbook stuff and headed off to a cabin in the Hills. I look forward to this weekend all year. It is quite amazing how we can load the trucks with so much paper, stickers, stamps, and food. We have so much fun laughing, eating, talking, and oh yes scrapbooking. The only thing we don't do much of is sleep :) Every year we go on a hike. This pic was taken during this years hike. I'm thinking we need to make this a twice a year thing, I just didn't get enough. Thanks guys for so much fun ;*

3 comments:

Angie said...

What a great thing to do. I'm jealous. You need to do it more than once a year. How much fun it must be!

Cami said...

How fun!!!! It is no wonder this tradition has gone on for five years!

Shauna said...

Sounds like a total blast!