The past couple of weeks have been very stressful and frustrating. Not feeling well and not knowing why. Lots of tests have been done and still no answers, just lots of things to try. Every doctor has said that "we may never know why". After postponing student teaching and putting my life on hold I am anxious to find the reason. I also have been either to the Dr. or in my house, seeing friends and family on a rare occasion. For those that know me know that I get cabin fever and climb the walls having to be home all the time and especially not being able to do much. I got the green light from the Dr to start getting back to normal and we will deal with things as we get the tests back. I am happy to hear that and to not let this get in the way of living my life. Today I needed to get out of the house and was very happy when Heather my sister-in-law called and asked me to go to lunch and a movie. The kids are out of school for fall break so she picked me up and we hit the town. The kids had photos first thing, then lunch at Chili's, and the Movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua. I really needed a fun movie and this one was cute, silly and made me laugh out loud :)I may have even liked it better than the kids. Laughing and fun has made me feel so much happier and lifted my spirits. Thanks Heather, I needed that!!!
Thursday, October 16, 2008
I Needed That!!!
The past couple of weeks have been very stressful and frustrating. Not feeling well and not knowing why. Lots of tests have been done and still no answers, just lots of things to try. Every doctor has said that "we may never know why". After postponing student teaching and putting my life on hold I am anxious to find the reason. I also have been either to the Dr. or in my house, seeing friends and family on a rare occasion. For those that know me know that I get cabin fever and climb the walls having to be home all the time and especially not being able to do much. I got the green light from the Dr to start getting back to normal and we will deal with things as we get the tests back. I am happy to hear that and to not let this get in the way of living my life. Today I needed to get out of the house and was very happy when Heather my sister-in-law called and asked me to go to lunch and a movie. The kids are out of school for fall break so she picked me up and we hit the town. The kids had photos first thing, then lunch at Chili's, and the Movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua. I really needed a fun movie and this one was cute, silly and made me laugh out loud :)I may have even liked it better than the kids. Laughing and fun has made me feel so much happier and lifted my spirits. Thanks Heather, I needed that!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm glad you doing good. I hope all goes well for you with the test I think it if frustrating to not know. I wanted to invite you to a scentsy party. I don't have your address so this is my personal invite if you would like to come. The info is on my blog. Hope all is going good for you! I'm glad to hear the movie was good!
Nothing like a day out to cheer you up! I hope you have many more in the future!
Post a Comment