Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Saturday is a Special Day :)

We had a rather busy day trying to cross as much of our to do list as possible. We worked all day and got a lot done around the house. Days like this zap all of our energy but in the end we both felt rather accomplished. I started by getting 2 primary lessons ready. One for this week and one for our sub next week. Next week the lesson is on keeping the sabbath so all day while we worked I kept singing the primary song "Saturday" could not get it out of my head. We didn't get everything we needed done but we made a good dent. In the end was to tired to dress up and go to a Halloween party. Maybe this was Wade's way of getting out of it:) The green is everything we got finished today and well the rest will still be there Monday. I'm so glad to tomorrow is Sunday!!!

TO DO LIST
  • Prepare Primary Lessons
  • Call for Sub
  • Wash car, vacuum, Windex windows, clean dash
  • Wash Truck, vacuum, Windex windows, clean dash
  • Pick up dog poop :(
  • Trim Annuals
  • Transplant starts
  • Dig up tomato plant
  • Haul garbage to dumpster
  • Winterize Grill
  • Spray off Patio
  • Put hoses away
  • Take cover off of swing
  • Decorate for Halloween
  • Take load to D.I.
  • Clean house
  • Start laundry
  • find costume
  • Halloween party
  • Collapse :)

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wow! You did have a very productive day. I think ours was pretty productive too. It's nice to have those days before winter hits and your not freezing yet to get stuff done!