This week has been an extremely trying week physically and emotionally. I am still waiting around for the results of the Heart Monitor and to see if I need to go to a Neurologist. It has been very difficult to relax and not stress about school and all the things I need to be doing. But I have had no other choice. I don't know what is going on yet or why but I am most of all grateful for all of you!! It is not easy to be the one on the receiving end. I have felt a great amount of love and relief with the meals that have been shared, the phone calls, prayers, comments and words of encouragement. Thank you all who have showed us love and support in any way. Wade and I are very grateful and glad to have you as friends!!!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Thank You!!!
This week has been an extremely trying week physically and emotionally. I am still waiting around for the results of the Heart Monitor and to see if I need to go to a Neurologist. It has been very difficult to relax and not stress about school and all the things I need to be doing. But I have had no other choice. I don't know what is going on yet or why but I am most of all grateful for all of you!! It is not easy to be the one on the receiving end. I have felt a great amount of love and relief with the meals that have been shared, the phone calls, prayers, comments and words of encouragement. Thank you all who have showed us love and support in any way. Wade and I are very grateful and glad to have you as friends!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment