I love Halloween and how much fun it is. Over the past years family & friends have had fun getting the best of me. To this day they will laugh about practical jokes in the past. I can laugh with them because they are always funny after and usually they have gotten a good response. In horror of Halloween here is a list of things that scare me :P1) Spiders 2) Jami & Christina & Jacob 3) Friends hiding in the woods 4) Cemeteries & the story of the golden arm (thank Shari for that one :) 5) tests 6) Local Urban Legends 7) Never Graduating 8) Things that go bump in the night 9) Being in high places and looking down 10) Spooky music. 12) being home alone @ night. 13) My dog barking at nothing.

3 comments:
I love this time of year too :)
I know that I scare you more than spiders. I should be #1.
Ashley works at the Health Dept. Thanks for make sure they knew. Hope your doing good! Your in our prayers!
Post a Comment