We have put up all the the decor, lit the outside and inside, decorated the tree, and even bought gifts. I know that this is the most magical time of year and it is also usually my favorite. I'm just not feeling in the festive Christmas mood yet. Hopefully it will come soon I think Wade is tired of living with a grump. I have gotten together a list of things to accomplish before I start Student Teaching again in January. I hope this will help me feel some sense of accomplishment while getting my house in order. Right now all I do is look forward to the future and things coming up. This is great but make the present day very dismal. Here are some things I can looking forward to in the next month. 1) A girls day w/ my Mom & Sister 2) Primary class pizza party 3)Dipping Chocolates 4)Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert 5) Sharing time being over 6) Godfrey Christmas Party 7) Christmas Baking 8) Christmas Eve W/ Colette's Family 9) Christmas morning with Wade :) 10) Christmas day with my family. 11) New Years Eve party 12) Going back to school January 5th YEA!!! I never thought I would ever miss school as much as I do but I'm feeling lost not being in the classroom. I don't want to wish my life and this time away. I will try to pull myself out of this strange thing I'm going through and enjoy the events and learn from this experience. I have already found our more than I really wanted to know (jk ;P)
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Fake it til you feel it !!!
We have put up all the the decor, lit the outside and inside, decorated the tree, and even bought gifts. I know that this is the most magical time of year and it is also usually my favorite. I'm just not feeling in the festive Christmas mood yet. Hopefully it will come soon I think Wade is tired of living with a grump. I have gotten together a list of things to accomplish before I start Student Teaching again in January. I hope this will help me feel some sense of accomplishment while getting my house in order. Right now all I do is look forward to the future and things coming up. This is great but make the present day very dismal. Here are some things I can looking forward to in the next month. 1) A girls day w/ my Mom & Sister 2) Primary class pizza party 3)Dipping Chocolates 4)Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert 5) Sharing time being over 6) Godfrey Christmas Party 7) Christmas Baking 8) Christmas Eve W/ Colette's Family 9) Christmas morning with Wade :) 10) Christmas day with my family. 11) New Years Eve party 12) Going back to school January 5th YEA!!! I never thought I would ever miss school as much as I do but I'm feeling lost not being in the classroom. I don't want to wish my life and this time away. I will try to pull myself out of this strange thing I'm going through and enjoy the events and learn from this experience. I have already found our more than I really wanted to know (jk ;P)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I hope your doing well. Anything I can help you with?
I like the title of this post. I'm a little slow getting into the spirit as well. Your tree looks great! I'm sorry you are having a hard time. Hope things start looking up for you soon.
I know the feeling. Your tree looks awesome. I dream of the day when I can decorate the tree the way I want to. I do love my kids though don't count me as in gratiful. I think that spirit will hit soon! Hope you are doing good!
Post a Comment