Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Fender Bender

This is the 3rd thing that has happened to me and I am now expecting my luck to change:) On the way home from school on Wed I was in a fender bender. A car turned left in front of me while I was going threw the intersection. I thought my finger was broken but it just is sprang and jammed really bad. The other person was just fine. I am very glad that no serious injuries occurred!!! Now it is just an inconvenience to take care of everything to get the car fixed or replaced. I am counting my blessings and hoping that luck will be changing to be on my side now:)

3 comments:

Heidi & Derek said...

Oh no! I really hope your luck does turn around! How is student teaching going? I hope everything goes okay for you this semester! Good luck!

Cami said...

Scary! I'm glad you are okay. Stinkin' Utah drivers...hehe.

Angie said...

That is a crappy deal. I'm glad you are okay though. It isn't any fun dealing with the insurance and getting it fixed I so agree there. Good Luck!