- Complete my portfolio (sooner than later)!!!
- Finish Student Teaching & Graduate :)
- Say goodbye to not having a job & become employed!!!
- Finish the books on my want to read list.
- Complete 2 stitching & 1 crochet project.
- Finish cleaning out & organizing the closets.
- Finish painting our home.
- Complete our bathroom re due.
- Eliminate stress and enjoy life.
Monday, January 12, 2009
New Years Resolution 2009
The new year is well on it's way and have finally made some resolutions. I have deemed 2009 the year of completion. There are so many things that I have started that need finished it will be a great relief to focus on them and not worry about any new projects. here are 9 things to finish in 2009.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Doesn't it wear on you to have unfinished things. Good Luck I'm working on my list as well. So far I'm doing okay!
Best Wishes!
..."year of completion". I love it!
Wow, you are one busy woman! Your list is much better than my "Will Not" list... lol.
I wonder why eliminate stress and enjoy life is at the bottom with a list. That first! Everything else will still get done.
Post a Comment