



New Years Eve was very low key for us. We spent time enjoyed the time that we had to spend together. It was a nice sunny day so we went for a drive to Hardware Ranch. Neither one of us had been up there for years. We were surprised at how small the Elk Herd was but had fun spotting deer. We saw tons of deer on the way up the canyon and back down. When we came out of the canyon the sun was setting and we got a few pics that we thought were cool. We had dinner at one of our favorite places and then saw bedtime story. We were home by eleven to watch the ball drop and toasted in the new year with the pomegranate sparking juice that McKenzie gave us for Christmas. It was a nice night and a great start to the new year. Hope you all have a Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:
Sounds like a fun day. I haven't been up there since I was in Elementary school. I guess I ought to go. I beat my kids would enjoy it. I know we have talked about going but just haven't done it!
Post a Comment