I have been preparing my primary lesson for tomorrow. With a new year comes a new theme and a new class of children. We have 9 kids this year in our class and even though I am excited to have a change and get to know the new kids. I am feeling a little sad inside knowing that I won't have the kids from our last class. Being with them every Sunday for 2 hours and watching their testimonies grow has been so amazing. I'm sure we will get just as attached to these new kids and will be feeling the same next year. I have really enjoyed teaching with Wade and being in primary. It makes me happy:)
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Primary + A New Year = A New Class & Theme
I have been preparing my primary lesson for tomorrow. With a new year comes a new theme and a new class of children. We have 9 kids this year in our class and even though I am excited to have a change and get to know the new kids. I am feeling a little sad inside knowing that I won't have the kids from our last class. Being with them every Sunday for 2 hours and watching their testimonies grow has been so amazing. I'm sure we will get just as attached to these new kids and will be feeling the same next year. I have really enjoyed teaching with Wade and being in primary. It makes me happy:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good luck. I'm glad you enjoy your calling. I'm in the Young Women and I sure enjoy it. I have my two older girls now in there. Boy is that weird. The first time I was put in Megan was a baby. Wow Time does fly.
Post a Comment