Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 30, 2009

Spoiled Mutt !!!

Wookie is our little boy with fur. We have completely spoiled him. I have to admit that most of it is my fault. Since I spent so much time at home last fall Wookie had gotten out of his day time routine of us walking him and then going off to work or school. Now that life has returned to normal he has become very clingy wanting constant attention. When I'm doing home work he want to be right up in the middle of things an lays between the computer and me. Some times it works other times it doesn't. Wade has DVR the Dog Whisper and boy do we need to have a Wookie intervention at our house :)

2 comments:

Angie said...

He is so cute how can you not help but spoil him!

Kjerstin said...

Do I hear a FUBA on the way? ....Well I say, -spoil away-, who doesn't have attention-seeking behaviors? :)