The last couple of days have been a little stressful. Yesterday I was served a subpoena to appear in court today. Needless to say I was a little freaked out, it isn't everyday that this happens. After a few phone calls and figuring out who was taking who to court I relaxed. This is all from the car accident a month ago. The girl was protesting her ticket. The 2 officers, another guy and myself were called as witnesses.Today I made all the inconvenient arrangements to be in court. Sat through 2 other hearings and when it finally came to us she signed up for traffic school and we were dismissed. Come on how stupid was that, just wasted everyone's time. I did however make $18.50 for my appearance which softened the blow just a bit:) I do hope that this resolves the whole matter and it is over with for good!!!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Afternoon in Court
The last couple of days have been a little stressful. Yesterday I was served a subpoena to appear in court today. Needless to say I was a little freaked out, it isn't everyday that this happens. After a few phone calls and figuring out who was taking who to court I relaxed. This is all from the car accident a month ago. The girl was protesting her ticket. The 2 officers, another guy and myself were called as witnesses.Today I made all the inconvenient arrangements to be in court. Sat through 2 other hearings and when it finally came to us she signed up for traffic school and we were dismissed. Come on how stupid was that, just wasted everyone's time. I did however make $18.50 for my appearance which softened the blow just a bit:) I do hope that this resolves the whole matter and it is over with for good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope you are done with it. I have never had that happen. Wow! I did get jury duty once I was pregnant with nicole and I was hoping they wouldn't pick me. They did dang it. I only got 17.00 for my day and they sent me home for lunch. I thought that was crappy.
Post a Comment