So My life right now is go to school all day and come home and do homework all evening. I am working very hard to get my portfolio done by mid March. It is just crazy to have to type reports on everything I do all day. I am loving student teaching everyday I know that I have made the right choice for my career. I leave feeling happy and fulfilled, even on challenging days :) After portfolio I move to my next projects praxis test, resume, licensing and job searching. Although this whole process scares me to death I am looking forward to getting a teaching job and digging in and setting up a classroom!! Graduation is getting closer everyday. Feels so good that what I have worked so hard for is finally starting to become a reality!!!
Monday, February 9, 2009
School Has Taken Over!!!
So My life right now is go to school all day and come home and do homework all evening. I am working very hard to get my portfolio done by mid March. It is just crazy to have to type reports on everything I do all day. I am loving student teaching everyday I know that I have made the right choice for my career. I leave feeling happy and fulfilled, even on challenging days :) After portfolio I move to my next projects praxis test, resume, licensing and job searching. Although this whole process scares me to death I am looking forward to getting a teaching job and digging in and setting up a classroom!! Graduation is getting closer everyday. Feels so good that what I have worked so hard for is finally starting to become a reality!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment