
It has been happy casual Valentines Day full of lots of snow. I am a realist at heart but a wannabe romantic. I guess what this means is I love chick flicks and moments of sappy cheesy stuff, yet I also know about real life and appreciate a deeper feeling of love than the world or movies portray. I was able to spend the day with my eternal Valentine, being together is what truly makes me happy. We Saw an early matinee and had dinner. Then home to prepare a primary lesson and relax. I like that Valentines reminds us to appreciate the person or people in our lives that we love. For me I believe those feelings should stay with us all year long. Hope you all have a wonderful day and that you know that you are loved!!!

1 comment:
Glad you had a great day! I love your thoughts on it. That is very true about keeping it year round we get wrapped up in everyday life!
Post a Comment