Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ready For Spring!!!

This week has been another busy week. We spent Sunday at church and home with the exception of a ride up to Porcupine Damn. We didn't make it the entire way the snow was to deep. It was a nice drive but after feeling a little warmth and a reminder of what 60 degrees feels like I am really ready for Spring. I get Spring fever every year and it has started. I'm ready to see the sun and blue sky. I want to wear capris, short sleeves and flip flops. I want to wash my car and have it dry and not freeze. I'm ready to Spring clean my house and dig through and organize and throw out crap we don't need. I'm ready to see the grass turn green and the flowers bloom. I'm ready to plant pansies and everything else that comes with the change of season, then again Spring in Cache Valley means it can still snow until June.

Last night was our monthly girls night out. I was so excited when one of my friends had a reading program for me. It is called "Reading for All Learners" or the nick name is the rainbow books. Dr Alan Holfmeister from USU created the program. I so happy to have my own copy of this program for my classroom. I know a few of you will understand how excited I am :) We had a blast playing Wii and moving furniture and lots of laughing. I almost stayed home to finish homework and am so glad I went. I needed to laugh hard and have some fun!!!

1 comment:

Stacey Crandall said...

It was a great time. I have not laughed that hard in a long time. I am waiting to see a few of the pics roaming around on Angie's blog or facebook! :)