

So yesterday we were hit with 2 or more feet of snow. I know it is not Spring until the 2oth but I am beyond ready to see the white stuff gone. On Sunday the sun was out and most of the snow was gone. Amazing what can happen within 24 hours. This afternoon I took Wookie outside and we could hear birds in the park. He ran back and forth trying to find away to get to them without jumping in the snow. Made me laugh he had to stand on his hind legs to see where they were. It is USU student's Spring Break this week and they are stuck with bad weather. I'm hoping come our Spring Break in April we will have nothing but sunshine:)

2 comments:
I could not believe how much snow we got...it felt like it was never going to stop snowing. I love the picture of Wookie looking over the snow on his hind legs!
I love the new font you are using, what is it and how did you get it?
I'm so ready for the snow to leave too. I love the pictures of your doggie he is a cutie!
Post a Comment