This week has been a very busy week. At school it was the first week of 3rd trimester. This means new peer tutors and lots of repeating myself. Everything went very well I was just exhausted at the end of each school day. I also spent several evenings up very late completing my Sped portfolio. I will go through it one more time to double check things and then turn it over for grading. What a relief to have gotten this far in Student Teaching. I have been so focused on other things that Wade has kept our home running. He has cooked and cleaned up several meals and done the laundry. The laundry it's self was no small feet. This weekend will be one of relaxing and enjoying each other along with cleaning and catching up on household chores. I like to have a very clean orderly home. But I have had to learn that it is OK for things to not be perfect all the time. I am very critical of myself at times and compare my weaknesses to what appears the be others strengths. This is never good for anyone to do. I know that what things appear to be, not always are, and that I don't have to be like anyone else. It is Ok to be me and just do the best I can. I am so glad to have Wade, family, and friends that love and support me when I am crazy busy and get grumpy from stress. Thanks. Hope you all have a great weekend!!!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Happy Saturday
This week has been a very busy week. At school it was the first week of 3rd trimester. This means new peer tutors and lots of repeating myself. Everything went very well I was just exhausted at the end of each school day. I also spent several evenings up very late completing my Sped portfolio. I will go through it one more time to double check things and then turn it over for grading. What a relief to have gotten this far in Student Teaching. I have been so focused on other things that Wade has kept our home running. He has cooked and cleaned up several meals and done the laundry. The laundry it's self was no small feet. This weekend will be one of relaxing and enjoying each other along with cleaning and catching up on household chores. I like to have a very clean orderly home. But I have had to learn that it is OK for things to not be perfect all the time. I am very critical of myself at times and compare my weaknesses to what appears the be others strengths. This is never good for anyone to do. I know that what things appear to be, not always are, and that I don't have to be like anyone else. It is Ok to be me and just do the best I can. I am so glad to have Wade, family, and friends that love and support me when I am crazy busy and get grumpy from stress. Thanks. Hope you all have a great weekend!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment