Spring fever has hit me hard, lately I have been feeling like massively cleaning. This is not a strange thing for me in fact I get ever spring time. I have been fighting the desire to dig in to any big project knowing that I have so much going on right now and over the summer. It did make me feel better getting our flowers and outside stuff done last weekend. I love working hard outside and seeing the end results. I am looking forward to long weekend coming up. I started teaching the week before I graduated. Going from one thing to another I am feeling like I need a break!!! I really want to go somewhere but don't know where or if that will happen. I just want to get out of town and do nothing:) sounds so nice and relaxing. If I stay home all I can think about is all the stuff that needs done and that isn't much of a break. I think that others can relate to what I am saying. Conflicted feelings stay home and clean or go somewhere and relax. I think I know which one will win.
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Spring Fever...
Spring fever has hit me hard, lately I have been feeling like massively cleaning. This is not a strange thing for me in fact I get ever spring time. I have been fighting the desire to dig in to any big project knowing that I have so much going on right now and over the summer. It did make me feel better getting our flowers and outside stuff done last weekend. I love working hard outside and seeing the end results. I am looking forward to long weekend coming up. I started teaching the week before I graduated. Going from one thing to another I am feeling like I need a break!!! I really want to go somewhere but don't know where or if that will happen. I just want to get out of town and do nothing:) sounds so nice and relaxing. If I stay home all I can think about is all the stuff that needs done and that isn't much of a break. I think that others can relate to what I am saying. Conflicted feelings stay home and clean or go somewhere and relax. I think I know which one will win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Which one will win? ha ha I hear what you are saying though there is alot to get done. Funny thing is I wanted my list done before we went to Mexico and 2 months later I am still working on the list. 24 hours is just not enough hours in the day.
ok, you need to teach me how to fancy up my blog! How do you make a picture collage and then post it? I love those! And how do you change the color of font in the middle of the text? Dang, you are good girl!
Post a Comment