One of the things that makes me happy is playing in the dirt and watching things grow. I don't have a green thumb I have a special secret that everyone can have it is called Miracle Grow. Yep, it really works. Miracle Grow Dirt + Water + Sunshine = A sweet treat. We have had strawberry plants for 3 years now and this is the best they have ever been. Big sweet Berries and tons of them. Usually Wookie will eat them before we know that they are ripe, this time there were to many. We got a full bowl and tons more to come. Yummo, Strawberry shortcake for dessert tomorrow.

3 comments:
What some pretty looking strawberries! I always wondered if they were easy to grow, maybe we'll try them next year :)
Yum my favorite nothing like fresh berries!
I still want to know how to do that with my pictures...
Post a Comment