Today is the last day of school and it is Yearbook day. I have been able to get into my classroom and work with the existing teacher (who has been wonderful!!!). She has given me lots on great advice and ideas. I especial have enjoyed getting to know all my students for next year. I have a great group a kids and know it will be a great year. Summer school is only a few weeks away and I am glad to be in my classroom and get it all put together. That being said I am taking these next 2 weeks and having a break. I am happy to veg, relax, and play a little. I might even read a book because I want to not because I have to :)
Thursday, June 4, 2009
School is out
Today is the last day of school and it is Yearbook day. I have been able to get into my classroom and work with the existing teacher (who has been wonderful!!!). She has given me lots on great advice and ideas. I especial have enjoyed getting to know all my students for next year. I have a great group a kids and know it will be a great year. Summer school is only a few weeks away and I am glad to be in my classroom and get it all put together. That being said I am taking these next 2 weeks and having a break. I am happy to veg, relax, and play a little. I might even read a book because I want to not because I have to :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi--I need your email address :)
Post a Comment