
The last few weeks have been crazy and I find myself working nonstop. I am loving teaching but have realized I must have balance in my life. Labor day weekend was amazingly fun and relaxing, a well needed break. We went with my family to one of my favorite spots ever, Bear Lake. It was the perfect day warm and overcast slight breeze perfect for sailing. There were tons of sails on the water so pretty. We all lined our chairs up in a row parallel to the water and pulled out books. It was a funny sight to see. Had a great nap that ended with me being thrown in the water. That is what happens when you take a nap with family around. To top it off on our way home we ate yummy pizza and raspberry shakes. Dad share a new treat chocolate covered raspberries YUMMO!!! Later on Wade and I were able to spend some time relaxing and go see a movie and get some dinner. Most of Labor Day was spent well laboring. We cleaned the house started laundry and ran just about a million errands. It was great to feel prepared for the new week. This week I have has the fun of experiencing kidney stones. The most painful experience of my life. Those that have had them will agree with me. I am happy to say they are gone and it is amazing how much better I feel. I have thought a lot about life an how things happen so randomly. Life is far from perfect and I am taking things one day at a time. I feel so blessed and so happy I love getting up every morning and going to school. I hope everyone had a wonderful long weekend and short work week :)

4 comments:
It was a great weekend for us I think we should switch to a three day weekend and four day work week. Good Idea don't you think? I'm glad you are feeling better what a painful experience for you! Bear Lake is my favorite place as well I just love it I want to just live there someday but it has to be right on the beach! I'm having a Scentsy Party on wenesday if you are lacking for something to do. Come on up anytime between six and eight. Love to see ya
I love how upbeat and happy you are! It sounds like a super busy Labor Day weekend. I've heard kidney stones are super painful, I'm glad that's behind you. I am still dying to know what school you are teaching at!
That is my idea of a good weekend! Especially the shakes and pizza! I am sorry you had to go threw kidney stones!
Hi Friend!
No. I am not a stalker. I found your blog through a friend of a friend and wanted to share our line of LDS product with you and would greatly appreciate your help spreading the word to your family & friends.
Our mission is to help strengthen family life and good values by creating affordable and inspiring products, patterns, kits and gifts...
www.pebblesinmypocketLDS.blogspot.com www.pebblesinmypocket.com
Yippee! Our first SEPTEMBER CONTEST is on our blog!
Thank you! Brenda Birrell brenda@pebblesinmypocket.com 801.836.4906
Post a Comment