Wade, Janalyn, Addison, Wookie, & Radar
Awww! Cute!
He is so cute.I cant let my kids see this post, I would be in trouble.
How cute!! We need a buddy for our Taz. His buddy died two years ago. I think they do good with a friend.
What a cute addition. How is Wookie handling this? You work at Cedar Ridge?! That is awesome! I loved that school. You are amazing for wanting to work with that age group, I don't think I could do it. I am thrilled for you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Awww! Cute!
He is so cute.
I cant let my kids see this post, I would be in trouble.
How cute!! We need a buddy for our Taz. His buddy died two years ago. I think they do good with a friend.
What a cute addition. How is Wookie handling this?
You work at Cedar Ridge?! That is awesome! I loved that school. You are amazing for wanting to work with that age group, I don't think I could do it. I am thrilled for you!
Post a Comment