Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bad Day :(

Wow, this day has been one big drag. I had a million things to do today with school finish an assignments, Go to practicum my professor observed me running a program[that did go well:)], Take a mid-term. Why does it all fall on one day? Forgive me but I'm going to have a pity party. Could not sleep last night kept thinking about all that I needed to do today. So need less to say I am grumpy. I found out that I did the assignment wrong and have to make a lot of changes to it, then I took the most horrific test ever. Where that crazy lady pulled those questions from I will never know??? The only thing that can make things better is a nap!!!. Let the world go away for an hour and maybe I can deal with life again after that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I hope you know how much I admire what you are doing. Sorry you had a bad day and I hope it gets better. :) love ya!

Valerie said...

Oh Janalyn, you crack me up! I would totally have to agree with you, were did that crazy lady get those questions??? The sad thing is that I don’t even think she knows.