Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just had to Do it...

I thought I could get away w/o making a TO Do List. Nope, I have too!! I woke up this morning ready to tackle the Special Ed world once again so I made me a to do list for today to help me get prepared for the mid-term tomorrow.

Things To Do Today!!!
  1. Type notes/flash cards
  2. Meet Wade for lunch
  3. Take Bott's dinner
  4. Study group
  5. Study, Study, Study
5 things I can't live without!
  1. Diet Coke :)
  2. Savex (Lippy)
  3. Technology (camera, laptop, cell phone, I pod)
  4. Day Planner
  5. Pillow

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I saw you at lunch with your Dad at El Sol on Friday. We just missed each other. Im so glad you found me. Sounds like your busy with school, fun fun. Please keep in touch I am going to add you to my blog. Have fun today!!

Anonymous said...

I hear you about the pillow thing.

I called Christina today and asked if she would do pictures. She said she would.