Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Homework is almost done :)

I can't believe how fast this week has flown by. It seems as if I have either been in class or in the office doing homework the entire time. I am happy to say I have just about completed my To Do List, YEA!!! Tomorrow I have my Vocabulary checkout for my7 behavior class and then I'm done and ready to relax. They say it will be SUNNY this weekend and nice and warm up into the 70's. That will feel so nice. I have to say I could not have gotten everything done with out Wade. He has taken over the house and cooked, cleaned, and done laundry. Then there are my friends in the SPED program we keep each other going and constantly remind each other of due date. I am truly grateful for my FAMILY & FRIENDS:) Wish me luck in w/ the vocab check out!!!

3 comments:

Kjerstin said...

Good Luck with your Vocab Checkout Janalyn! =D You'll do fabulous! It's not too bad.

Anonymous said...

See, I knew you would get it done. you are so amazingly organized! Have a very delightful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you this weekend. I better get cleaning my home-the Balls Family is coming!!!