Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Poor Elbows

After months of pain in both of my elbows I finally went to the doctor. Lucky me, I have really bad tennis elbow & tendinitis. They checked to make sure the tendons were still attached to the bones. I'm happy to say they were:) No surgery just steroids, physical therapy, and my new style'n arm straps. Who knew you could get tennis elbow without playing tennis? I sure I will get more teasing from Wade " your poor widdo elbows" he saids in pouty baby voice.

3 comments:

Jamixstitch said...

Janalyn sorry to hear that you have exactly what mom and I said. We were right, you should of paid us the co-pay. Ha-ha-ha Feel better. Jami

Anonymous said...

Those little bands are stylin'! I am sure they will leave a fabulous tan mark LOL! How long do you have to wear them? Hope you get better quick, I am glad you figured out why they were bothering you.

Cory and McKenzie said...

Oh no! I'm so sorry! I hope that you start feeling better soon. I miss you!