


This year we could not decide on what to do for a big vacation so we decided to stay home. I called it our Staycations. Wade took a few days off and we relaxed, slept late, ate out, & played. We both have enjoyed the last few days that we have spent together. We also decided to buy a Wii and have had fun playing games against each other. One day was spent at the pool swimming and reading books in the sun. Friday we went to see the movie Wall-E which was really good. Today has been more bumming around and a date night with dinner and another movie. Back to real life soon:(

3 comments:
We have been having "staycations" as well. What games do you have for your Wii? I bought one, but it is in hiding for Christmas. I'm dying to play it! I want rock band. We went to see Wall-e too. It was too much of a brainwashing movie for me. I hate it when they try to scare your kids into thinking the world is coming to an end if we don't start to take care of it.
It Sounds like you two are having fun summer.
Oh, and thanks for the Birthday wishes. I will post a picture of what I got for my Birthday in a few days.
What a cute pic of you two, you look like a pair of lovebirds....
That sounds like so much fun!!!
I would love that vacation.
Post a Comment