Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Great Find!!!

Last night some of my friends and I had a girls night. We normally scrapbook but instead we decided to just go to dinner and do a little shopping. We always have a blast laughing and having fun when we are together. We went to Cafe Sabor for dinner. We celebrated Jami & Amie's Birthdays. they brought out fried ice cream and put a sombrero on them both and sang it was great. After dinner we started hitting the stores and I found some educational games that I can use when I have my own classroom. They were an unbelievable bargain. I couldn't resist buying them. Little things like this get me even more excited to teach.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did you find these games? They would be great for Seth, you know me, it's time to start thinking about Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Not to long and you'll have students using them!