Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Weekend


Labor Day weekend was full of family events. Saturday morning we had family photos and Breakfast with Wade's family. Later that afternoon Wade went to work and I relaxed and finally finished reading Breaking Dawn. We had a quiet evening at home ordering pizza and watching T.V. Sunday was Sophie's Blessing. We took our time having a nice breakfast and getting ready for church. Attended the Blessing and the dinner after. The weather didn't hold out, it thundered and rained pretty hard most of Sunday afternoon & evening. The family hung out and visited and the kids played. Today was another pretty rainy day. We were awoken by thunder this morning and it rained most of the morning. After it cleared up Wade & I took Wookie for a ride. It was a nice weekend.

2 comments:

Jamixstitch said...

Looks like a good weekend. At least it didn't rain for pictures. That would suck!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I can't believe you put pics of me on your blog...shame on you!