Monday, September 29, 2008
Sick ...Again :(
After such a good weekend yesterday I started to get the body aches and I woke up late last night with some sort of stomach bug. Vomiting and running to the bathroom were not in my plans for today. This is really starting to get to me. Wade made the statement that sums it all up. This morning when he was getting ready for work. I lay in bed freezing to death and voiced a complaint hoping to to get some reassurance in return I said "I really don't feel well." his reply was shocking and truthful "When do you feel well?" It is so rare these days that I really had not looked at it this way. After years of dealing with PCOS and fertility issues burst cysts on my ovaries and being insulin resistant. Things have only continued to get worse I have now been diabetic for a year and have had difficulties tolerating the medications. The two words side effects are not my friend. I have never really understood people when they said that they were thankful for their health. Not feeling well effects every aspect of your life. I am in general a very happy care free person and as of late have found myself to be grumpy, snippy, and easily stressed. I am worn and tired and emotional. I don't know why I chose some of these struggles in life. This flu bug has put me over the edge. I'm sick of being sick. I'm to young to feel this way. I know that I can find the strength to pull myself out of this slump and feel energetic and healthy. Wade is so wonderful and patient and always says the things I need to hear. Thanks Honey!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm sorry your sick Janalyn. I hate the words side effects too. Sometimes the side effects can be worse than the orignal problem. It sucks. Anyways, I hope you get feeling better.
I'm sorry you aren't feeling well. I had no idea you had had problems. I'm really sorry. If you need anything let me know.
Post a Comment