I am so happy to have it be the weekend!!! I especially enjoy General Conference weekend. Conference is broadcast during my 2 favorite seasons Spring & Autumn. Wade and I are staying home and I am happy to have a low key and relaxing couple of days. I always enjoy listening to the church leaders and feeling inspired and uplifted. Saturday we need to get cleaning and laundry done but we have the TV on and listen as we work. This time of year I get in the cooking mood for all the fall foods. I will cook a nice dinner on Sunday and we just hang out in our pajamas and watch conference. I am also excited to have it rain. I love the rain it makes staying inside feel so much more cozy. I also have homework to work on so I will be busy but an overall enjoyable weekend. YEA!!!
Friday, October 3, 2008
General Conference Weekend
I am so happy to have it be the weekend!!! I especially enjoy General Conference weekend. Conference is broadcast during my 2 favorite seasons Spring & Autumn. Wade and I are staying home and I am happy to have a low key and relaxing couple of days. I always enjoy listening to the church leaders and feeling inspired and uplifted. Saturday we need to get cleaning and laundry done but we have the TV on and listen as we work. This time of year I get in the cooking mood for all the fall foods. I will cook a nice dinner on Sunday and we just hang out in our pajamas and watch conference. I am also excited to have it rain. I love the rain it makes staying inside feel so much more cozy. I also have homework to work on so I will be busy but an overall enjoyable weekend. YEA!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I feel the exact same way about conference weekend. I look forward to all year. We have the exact same plans but ours may include cutting a tree down before the rain starts. Have a great weekend I can't wait!
A fall rainy day, staying in our pj's and kicking back. What could be better? I love cool cozy weather.
Our friend Teresa Taylor took the pictures. She does a great job!
Post a Comment