Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Can't Sleep

Today was a great day. I am finally feeling like myself and enjoyed getting out of the house. I met the girls from Wade's family and we had lunch. We don't do this very often at all so it was nice to be able to visit and laugh without being interrupted by kids & husbands. I enjoyed the food and the company. We were able to start planning the upcoming holiday activities along with the annual chocolate dipping extravaganza. I really enjoy this time of year. After lunch I tried to make a dent in my To Do list. The list is long so I didn't get finished but was able to cross off many items. One Item that was a must was getting my drivers license renewed. I'm not sure anyone enjoys this but it had to be done. I was glad that the line was not very long and was in and out in 30 minutes. I had to have something to smile about. The photo was not the best and I had no idea what to put for my hair color :) Wade and I had a quiet evening at home like most are around here and now here I am wide awake at 12:20 AM. My mind will not shut off. I usually conk out so fast but well I guess it is my turn to not sleep. I'm going to grab my book and see how far I get, Sweet Dreams ;*

1 comment:

Angie said...

Doesn't nights like that just drive you nuts. I have my fair share of those. I hope you sleep well. And I'm glad you had a great day yesterday its nice to have days out with out the standard interruptions.