


Wookie does not like slippers. These turtle slippers were given to my sister for her dog. Maggie was so funny and cute with them on we had to try them on Wookie. He would lift his legs really high up in the air when he walked. He also would hold his back leg up and just freeze that way. We would have him go back and forth from person to person if was pretty funny. It didn't last long he didn't chew on them or even try to take them of he just started whining and would just sit down. We gave him a treat for being a good sport and then took them off so he could eat the treat. I look at the pics and laugh so hard I wonder what is going through his little mind?

4 comments:
Oh my goodness!! How cute! You are starting to warm me up to dogs. Those slippers are a riot.
Oh My Word that is the funniest thing ever...he is the most pampered little fella I know..lol
That is so funny. What a good dog to put up with us weird humans. You got to love them.
I laugh every time I see Wookie in clothes. He really is your child. :)
Post a Comment