Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, January 19, 2009

Long Weekend & Lots Accomplished

This weekend has been fun and yet very busy. Friday after a Chiropractor apt. I met Wade for lunch and then my mom & sister for the movie. We saw Bride Wars. It was pretty funny I laughed hard in a few spots. After the movie we hurried to the furniture store. My parents gave us 2 benches for part of our Christmas gift. They were ordered in November and didn't make it for Christmas. I was excited to get them and see how they fit under our dinning table. I love them!!! They are comfy to sit on and make it so we have more seating at the table. Thanks mom & dad :)

Since I wrecked our car we needed to find a new one. Saturday we spent the entire day driving what felt like a hundred cars. This one was the first car we drove that day and Ironically we ended up buying it. We both really love it!!! It is roomy and fun to drive. We both liked that it was loaded with features that we have never had before. The seat warmers and the Bose stereo were big pluses. Lets just keep our fingers crossed that it goes through intersections without problems ;)

Sunday was pretty relaxed and Monday was full of appointments. Thanks to Martin Luther King Jr. Wade & I both had the day off. We had a Doctor, Chiropractor, & Vet appointment & had to get the new car insured. We also stopped by so Wade could fix his sisters computer. I am now home and feeling that we accomplished a lot. Now I just need to tackle the house cleaning and laundry. Guess that is what is happening after school tomorrow:) Hope you all have a great week!!!

4 comments:

Miss ~E said...

I am loving everything about your car! I am a bit jealous, I get sick of driving a big honking vehicle. I think you will love the bose and heated seats as much as I do!

Angie said...

Love the new car I hope it makes it through those intersections too. Don't you love long weekends that are productive. I'll have to post about our productive weekend. Hope all is going well.

Cami said...

Love the benches! Looks like a nice car. Bose should produce some good sound...I could go for heated seats in this super cold weather we are having. Sounds like you are ready for the rest of the week!

Stacey Crandall said...

I sure wish I had just a little bit of your organization and desire... You are such a go getter!!! I admire that about you! Love the new car. I love new cars... they are so much fun. I wish I could have a new one each year. I don't want to get in an accident to get one though. I also love the benches. What a great gift. They look great in your place.