SpRinG
I am so excited that Spring is finally here. It has been so nice with all the sunshine I don't know how anyone could help but be in a good mood. Spring is one of my favorite seasons. Fall is a pretty close second but I love everything about spring the flowers, the sunshine, the rain, and watching everything come alive and turn green again. I have been able to take Wookie on a few walks and also go for a walk with some friends and have even broke out the shorts & capri's. The white legs are pretty scary but I got over that thought really fast and didn't care:) Hope you all have a very HAPPY SPRING!!!
2 comments:
I love spring I'm not really happy about the snow today. We spent the weekend in the yard. Can't beat that! But I don't think it will stay!
We stayed at the Catamaran Hotel and Resort (www.catamaranresort.com). It was really nice, and we got a way good rate because they counted our visit as being during "winter." It is right on Mission Bay (like a 2 minute walk) and it's a 5 minute walk across the street to get to Mission Beach. Hope that helps!
How's student teaching going? We're down to the official count down to graduation! I CANNOT tell you how excited I am!
Post a Comment