
Today we kicked off Spring Break in a fun way, with an after school movie. We took our Special Ed students and some peer tutors to see Monsters vs Aliens. Most everyone loved the movie and laughed really hard. It was very action packed and had a lot of funny lines from other movies and news events. I had fun but that time of day in the warm dark theater I fought to keep my eyes open . I was excited that Wade joined us at the theater and was able to meet the people I'm working with and some students from my class. This was a great afternoon.
2 comments:
Sounds like a great time! I'm glad you enjoy what you do and who you work with. It sure makes life better.
We liked that movie too! I've been reading your blog but just too crazy busy to comment. I just want to say CONGRATS on getting a job. Also, so sorry that you lost someone you love. All these ups and downs that life has to offer can be exhausting.
Oh, love the wallpaper;)
Post a Comment