Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 4, 2009

Graduation

Old Main
Me sitting on my "A" :)Wade & IMy parents & myselfMe & my Seester (sister)
McKenzie & I before the AM commencement.Special Education Friends
Severe Sped FriendsMore Friends waiting to walk in the rain.

Saturday was graduation and it has all felt very surreal having collage come to an end. It has taken me 5 years but I graduated with a BS in Special Education with an emphasis in severe disabilities.I enjoyed the day and am glad that I walked with all of my friends.It rained most of the day which only added to the exciting energy in the air. I made a lot of great friends over the years some of whom I could have never done it without them. I feel grateful to have had my husband, family, and many friend,s support and give me encouragement along the way. It has been a long road and I am so glad that it has come to an end. I have already started working and will be teaching ESY this Summer and then starting the new school year this next August. Life is exciting and full of change.

6 comments:

Mel said...

Congratulations! Best school in the state;)

Angie said...

Congratulations! You are awesome I beat your the best teacher!!!

Stacey Crandall said...

Congrats! You have worked so hard for this.... Can't wait to see you again and visit! I am happy for you!

Janet said...

You go, girl! I am so proud of you!!! :)

Cami said...

Congrats!! I am so happy for you! Where will you be teaching?

Chris and Leslie said...

You are so funny! I love the sitting on your "A" comment. Congrats on graduating that's a huge sigh of relief to be done!:0 Yeah!