Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th

Our holiday weekend was nice and simple. We hung out with family and blew things up, what could be better:) The night of the fireworks we spent with Wade's family. This has been their tradition ever since before I was in the family. This year we were at his sisters, we visited, the kids swam, guys played basketball, ate and watched the fireworks it was a nice evening. Sat July 4th we had a laid back day breakfast at Angie's and the purchasing of explosives :) I love fireworks!!! Later we met My folks and Jami & her family to see Ice Age 3D Dawn of the Dinosaur, we liked it and found it rather funny. After that we went to the Cache Valley Cruise'n and watched the cars for a little while. I also found a cool book sale where I got a huge bag of books for $6.00 what a seal :) we had enough of breathing car exhaust and went back to our place to have a cookout, play Wii, and light off our TNT. It was the perfect way to celebrate our nations independence.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the blog! We had such a fun time tonight. We'll have to do it again soon!

Janet said...

Janalyn, I love all your pictures. Please tell me how you put all these great collages together and upload them to blogspot. They look so great!

Budge Family said...

Your blog is so cute! We still need to have a BBQ soon!