Today my niece Jorden reminded me that a week from today and school will be starting. HOLY COW!!! She and I have spent many days together in my classroom hanging out. I have really liked having her there. I made plans with my Mom and Sister to go to the movie. The guys were going to see Star Trek and we were going to see My sister's Keeper. After a long day of fun in the classroom I dropped Jorden home and headed to meet everyone. I was feeling over whelmed and wondered why I had planned a movie. I kept thinking I should still be in the classroom. So there we sat during a remarkable film my Mom, my Seeseter (that is her nick name) and myself and oh ya, the 6 other people in the theater. We watched the movie the 3 of us crying our eyes out and sniffling. You could hear background noises on the others people sobbing. At the end there we sat red eyed and puffy face and we started laughing at each other. We were able to hangout and chat while we waited for the guys and we continued to laugh. A priceless moment I might have missed had I decided to give into my type A personality. Today I am glad to be a teacher and excited for a week from today and glad I have a Mom & Seester that I love so much!!! and that we can cry together and laugh together ;*Thursday, August 13, 2009
Another priceless moment
Today my niece Jorden reminded me that a week from today and school will be starting. HOLY COW!!! She and I have spent many days together in my classroom hanging out. I have really liked having her there. I made plans with my Mom and Sister to go to the movie. The guys were going to see Star Trek and we were going to see My sister's Keeper. After a long day of fun in the classroom I dropped Jorden home and headed to meet everyone. I was feeling over whelmed and wondered why I had planned a movie. I kept thinking I should still be in the classroom. So there we sat during a remarkable film my Mom, my Seeseter (that is her nick name) and myself and oh ya, the 6 other people in the theater. We watched the movie the 3 of us crying our eyes out and sniffling. You could hear background noises on the others people sobbing. At the end there we sat red eyed and puffy face and we started laughing at each other. We were able to hangout and chat while we waited for the guys and we continued to laugh. A priceless moment I might have missed had I decided to give into my type A personality. Today I am glad to be a teacher and excited for a week from today and glad I have a Mom & Seester that I love so much!!! and that we can cry together and laugh together ;*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so jealous!! You'll do great with the teaching! Where are you going to teach at?
I had a good time as well. Other then when the laughing was in my direction with my ugly cry and all. LOL! Love ya Jami
Post a Comment