Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Addison's Nursery

One of my major summer projects was to get the nursery ready for Addison. I think we are finally getting there. I have a few little things left to finish but things are pretty well complete. A big thanks to my mom and Jami for painting it for me:) This started out as our spare bedroom with a twin bed and lots of extra stuff. It was where things just accumulated. During the process of completing the nursery I ended up cleaning out closets in the entire house, making a million trips to the DI and packing boxes to be stored in the attic. Who knew we had collected so much stuff. It feels really good to have done. I especially love the yellow walls :)

5 comments:

Budge Family said...

So cute, I love it! You did a way good job!

Heidi Smith said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Can't wait to meet your little one!

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

I LOVE the colors. Glad you posted pics...not sure what colors you were going to do. Now I can officially find you something super cute in Canada before I come back! Can't wait to see you!

Cami said...

Fun! What a darling nursery. I LOVE that dresser! What an exciting time.