This week we have seen more excitement than we ever wanted. Monday morning just while getting ready for school I was in the kitchen and blacked out. I don't remember much except waking up and having Wade over me saying my name. I was in a lot of pain in my neck and head so he called the ambulance to be safe. To make a long story short I spent the day at the hospital and had lots of tests. Before they would take me off the back board they made sure my neck and head were OK. They did a CAT scan and found that I do have a brain and it is normal :) I was happy that this test confirmed what I have told people for years (jk). I was sent home with a heart monitor and then later that night we ended up back at the ER. I had another episode. Needless to say after spending most of Monday in the hospital I am very happy to be home!!! I have been very frustrated with the timing of this. I don't have time to be sick or have medical problems. I am grateful for Wade and how sweet he has been these last couple of days. I know that this is just as hard on him as it is me. We are waiting for test results and pray that what ever is causing this can be fixed and I can feel better and go on with life!!! I am trying not to worry and just take it as it comes. Somethings are just out of my control. The only thing I can control is my response or reaction to it and I have chosen to have positive thoughts and laugh my way threw it:)
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Ambulance Ride
This week we have seen more excitement than we ever wanted. Monday morning just while getting ready for school I was in the kitchen and blacked out. I don't remember much except waking up and having Wade over me saying my name. I was in a lot of pain in my neck and head so he called the ambulance to be safe. To make a long story short I spent the day at the hospital and had lots of tests. Before they would take me off the back board they made sure my neck and head were OK. They did a CAT scan and found that I do have a brain and it is normal :) I was happy that this test confirmed what I have told people for years (jk). I was sent home with a heart monitor and then later that night we ended up back at the ER. I had another episode. Needless to say after spending most of Monday in the hospital I am very happy to be home!!! I have been very frustrated with the timing of this. I don't have time to be sick or have medical problems. I am grateful for Wade and how sweet he has been these last couple of days. I know that this is just as hard on him as it is me. We are waiting for test results and pray that what ever is causing this can be fixed and I can feel better and go on with life!!! I am trying not to worry and just take it as it comes. Somethings are just out of my control. The only thing I can control is my response or reaction to it and I have chosen to have positive thoughts and laugh my way threw it:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
My prayers are with you and I hope all is well!
scary, janalyn. I hope they can figure out what's wrong, too. i will be praying for you. what a crazy time for all of this to happen. don't stress yourself out, okay?
Take it easy, girl! How scary. I do hope everything is okay. Keep us posted.
Janaylyn take it easy. That is very scary.
I am so sorry to hear you've been sick. I'm praying that all is well.
Post a Comment