Started back to School today after a very long break. I was very anxious and happy to be getting back into the classroom. I have really missed the special Ed world and being with the students. I have realized however a few changes that I need to make so life goes smoother and feel better. A major change is an earlier bedtime. I am a night owl by nature. I love to stay up late and even do some of my best thinking and become very productive late at night. Just don't ask me to get up early the nest morning. This is all going to have to change so that I can function and feel like a pleasant human being. Pleasant being the key factor. I am going to try and take some advice from a smart man. Benjamin Franklin said in his wisdom "early to bed, early to rise, makes a man, healthy, wealthy, and wise." I'm thinking all of the above sounds great :) Sleep tight!!!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Close to Home
Started back to School today after a very long break. I was very anxious and happy to be getting back into the classroom. I have really missed the special Ed world and being with the students. I have realized however a few changes that I need to make so life goes smoother and feel better. A major change is an earlier bedtime. I am a night owl by nature. I love to stay up late and even do some of my best thinking and become very productive late at night. Just don't ask me to get up early the nest morning. This is all going to have to change so that I can function and feel like a pleasant human being. Pleasant being the key factor. I am going to try and take some advice from a smart man. Benjamin Franklin said in his wisdom "early to bed, early to rise, makes a man, healthy, wealthy, and wise." I'm thinking all of the above sounds great :) Sleep tight!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
It must be a Balls thing! I too am a night owl. I am trying to be better as well. Good luck! If you have anything that helps you be successful, please share :)
I am also going to try to get to bed early, not sure if it will make me any more plesant than I already am....,not! LOL Good Luck to you!
I love to stay up too! I just hate the morning when I have stayed up. It has sure been hard to get my kids and me back into the routine of early to bed and up early. They are night owls too. Like mom and dad! Good luck let us know how you do!
I miss you! How's my Sky View? I sure miss that place. Tell everyone hi. I'm at Logan, and I love it. Can you believe we're actually student teaching?! I love that. Love you!
Post a Comment