Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Blog & Facebook Addiction

So the first step to solving any addiction is admitting that you have an addiction. I am hooked, I love Blogging, I love reading friends blogs, and seeing how clever people are. I am also a recent addict of Facebook. I am still figuring that whole thing out and not sure why I would ever throw a cow at come someone, but it has been fun. I saw this comics and laughed pretty hard, LOVED IT!!!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I have the same addiction on blogging. I check at least every hour and hope someone has updated or left a comment. It is really sad! Facebook I haven't gotten into quite as much. I should I am getting quite a few friends on it and it is fine to try and find people I know.

Cami said...

I love it!! I am a fellow addict. :)

Mel said...

Blogging since 2006... it must be an addiction. Facebook on the other hand, I'm not so sure about it;)